For further information on litters available or any other general inquiry, please contact our Puppy Listing Officer.
Frequently Asked QuestionsWhat Price is a German Shepherd Pup?
The average price today (2017/2018) is approximately $2,250 – $2,500.
- Are you listed with the German Shepherd Dog Club?
- Are the parents x-rayed for Hip Dysplasia and Elbow Dysplasia?
- What are their scores and could you view their documents?
- Are the parents Breed Surveyed? Can I view their Breed Survey?
- Contracts are an agreement between two (2) parties, the Breeder and the purchaser of the animal.
- Prior to signing any contract you should read it carefully and fully understand ALL of the conditions involved in the contract. If you are unsure of any condition in the contract ask for an explanation.
Note: Not all breeders tie up animals on contracts
- Is there feeding information?
- Is there information on training or suitable Club to receive training? Are there any guarantees with the pup?
Litters currently listed with the GSDC of SA Inc:
Date of Birth: